Saturday, March 12, 2011

March - Eleven

March 11. I don't know what to write. Sometimes a day starts and the most arbitrary of things can combine to create a terrible outcome. I spent a long time looking for Jeffurry, a long time looking for a special animal to connect with, I felt that this little cat, my little special buddy was the end of my search. I didn't know that he and his sisters were outside when I backed up the drive alittle faster than usual because I was running late to drop Kobi to school. I didn't know he was sitting in the grass next to the driveway and that the bump against my car wasn't his sister who shot out the side of my car frightening me and her, it was him. And he ran, injured and died under our house. I feel heartbroken not because of this accident, but because he was so special to me and he won't get to live out the rest of his awesome little life with us and I miss him heaps. Love you Jeffurry, my bongo boy xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment